Following 20 years of experience in the Food & Beverage industry, which culminated in being the Head Chef of a prestigious catering company in Dubai, Mohsen headed, since 2008, the Operation of Cedar Tree Hospitality, to delight the Dubai scene with his skills and passion for food. Mohsen prefers to deal with the clients personally, to understand their preferences, then creates perfect menus that always impresses them with the outcome. He is also responsible for the day-to-day operation of the kitchen, ensuring that raw material received is of utmost quality and the end product is of the highest standards. Mohsen leads his team with passion and humbleness.
Saer started his F&B experience in 2003, working for a group of restaurants and managing them perfectly. With a personal passion for Events Management and organization, he shifted to the catering industry. He joined Cedar Tree in 2013 and since then has impressed Management, as well as clients, with his ability to take initiatives, be creative and overcome any challenge, seamlessly. Since being promoted to Operations Manager, he has always invested himself fully to ensure that each and every event is fulfilled to the highest standards. He is always available 24/7 to take prompt action, whenever his experience is needed.
Eduard has been in the Food & Beverage Industry since 2008, specifically in the catering business. He joined Cedar Tree Banqueting Team in 2015 and, since then, has used his magical touch to transform any set-up into a beautiful tableau, inspired by his passion for décor and detail. He always surprises us with his creative set-ups, even in the driest premises. He just needs one site visit and the designs start flowing. Eduard runs his department efficiently and has massive knowledge & experience in supervising his team of waiters, handling guest queries, and ensuring that clients are always satisfied beyond expectation.
Queenie’s first job experience started in Catering. She joined Cedar Tree team in 2016 and proved to be very interested in events co-ordination. She worked hard to improve her skills throughout her tenure with us. She has mastered international menu engineering abilities, written and verbal communication skills with clients, critical thinking & negotiating skills. She loves challenges and strives to acquire new experiences. Her priority is to gain clients’ trust. She responds to any inquiry swiftly, attentively, and is very flexible when it comes to accommodating guests’ needs. Clients adore her, so do we!
- Ensure F&B service throughout banquet functions.
- Assist with the planning, organizing, and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, cocktails, receptions, galas, …
- Greet and welcome client representatives and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
The Sales Executive will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into the company and to increase Sales.
- Work within current business strategies and recognize potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments in the company to create an exceptional guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the sales manager and senior managements, calls made, and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.